Research and Background
After reading this story, the first question most folks ask is where does fact end and fiction begin? The simple answer is that fiction is woven between historical and forensic facts. And I found the research riveting. My sources were varied and numerous, therefore in order to not spend my life on going through everything again, this is how this page will work:
- I'll select a book or article, one at a time, and list the information I used from that source.
- There's a search box to help you find specific information.
- You'll find a listing of general topics below.
- These pages will be added to as I fill in the background of the book.
- I'll add a link to the book or article if I can find it again.